My Road to Freedom


Watch my snowball roll here!

Friday, April 9, 2010

7 Pounds.....

....GONE!!!  How, you ask?  These little gems right here:

Skechers Shape Ups Optimize Womens Sneakers Stone/Brown 10

I got these 6 weeks ago.  They are the comfiest, best shoes I have ever worn.  It's like walking on clouds!  They do take some getting used to, since your balance is off when you first start wearing them. 

But let me tell you, I have not even changed my excercise habits much since I got them.  I am still basically a slug.  And I still eat mostly crap.  The only diet difference is I've been bringing my lunch every day instead of eating fast food, but it's not like the food I bring is super-healthy. 

And they do work for tightening the core.  My pants are looser from the waist to the thighs!  Maybe TPTB at Skechers will pay me to advertise for them, since they are getting a lot of raves from me, and I seem to be talking other people into them left and right.  You hearin' me, Skechers??

Ok, back to eating my gooey Turtle Brownies now.


0 comments: